You know what I like about this forum? It's not Axiom that moderates this forum, it's US, so to speak. It certainly helps that Axiom is a respectful company with excellent products, so it doesn't seem to attract troublemakers to begin with. But, if there are disagreements about something, we mostly go about discussing them in a rational and well mannered way. So, I think a lot of it is the forum members themselves who make it work. Occasionally, there have been troublesome individuals, but they eventually went away on their own because WE chose to ignore them. I think that says a lot about us here, and why many of us have stuck around long enough to feel like we know each other.

I know what I'm saying here might be a bit off topic, but I appreciate this group here a lot, and the fact WE make it work so there's no need for moderators.

I thought THIS was sort of funny...scroll down to read "a note to vegans". What?! Are vegans known to be troublemakers? HAHA! Very informative article, BTW!

M60s
VP150
QS8s
Marantz SR6003
Samsung LN52B550
Oppo DV-980H
Insignia NS-WBRDVD