Originally Posted By: AxiomJackson

The room is not done yet but will be a dedicated home theater room just big enough to properly fit my 120inch screen for my Epson u8500. I am more concerned about getting bass you can FEEL, meaning under 20hz.

If you really want to “FEEL” the bass under 20Hz and your seating allows it I would get a tactile transducer. For less than 1/4th the price of an EP800, about $390, you can get a Buttkicker LFE Kit, the one I have, which goes down to 5Hz with more authority than any retail subwoofer made AFAIK.

http://www.amazon.com/ButtKicker-BK-LFEK...cp_ob_e_title_0

IMO a tactile transducer is a far more effective/efficient way of getting really low bass than a subwoofer for the similar reasons that a subwoofer is more effective than most “full range” speakers at producing bass. Primarily it’s purpose built to produce very low frequencies and transfer them directly to you rather than transmit them to you through the air.

So if I were you I would consider an EP500 and a tactile transducer before dropping the $800 more a single EP800 would cost you.

Another advantage you have is dual subwoofer outputs like my Onkyo 3007. Makes integrating a Buttkicker with a sub a breeze.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1