I am setting up my HT and I am using the M22 on wall for l/r and a VP150 on wall for the center. All of these speakers plus my 60" Sony LCD are being mounted above my fireplace. I am currently resurfacing my fireplace with stone and I plan on placing the rock around the speakers and TV for a custom built in look. Due to clearance issues above my fireplace I have to put my mantel 36" above the hearth, 4" above that goes the VP150, 4" above that goes the Sony which is 36" tall. The Sony would be 6-9 feet off the floor (Bottom edge and top edge). In this setup the center channel is closest to optimal listening height (centered to the listeners ears) but puts the TV up high. If I put the TV over the mantel and the center channel above the TV, The TV is in a good viewing angle/height but the VP 150 is 8 feet off the floor. I can angle the VP150 down towards the listener using the full metal brackets but I am concerned it's placement would be too high. Which would be better? TV lower or VP150 lower? Your comments are appreciated!

(I am leaning towards placing the VP150 on top of the TV.)

Mike