I feel similarly as Adrian about black wheels. They look good on some rigs, down right stupid on others. Agree with Murph on the bead locks too. Fake anything like that to me, is just plain stupid and tacky.

I also do not like busy wheels and prefer them simple and purposeful. I tend to be drawn more towards the open, spoke type wheels, as I keep buying them. The Advanced Racing wheels you posted look the best to me, but I'd prefer them in chrome over the powder coated look. I ended up buying a set of Boss wheels for my Denali. They have a good warranty adn don't look half bad on the truck. They are the only brand that doesn't have small print regarding Alaska so I figure they must be pretty tough (many wheels have specific "Alaska" clauses). I went with the 330's in chrome. http://www.bossmotorsports.com/custom_chrome_wheels.cfm?id=355

You need to post a side shot of the car Michael. It's hard to visualize wheels on it without a pic. What's your calipers look like, do you want them to be seen?

Last edited by michael_d; 08/26/10 02:47 PM.