Newly registered Axiom user, but not a new axiom owner.

I have M80s, 2xM60s, M50s, 2xQS8, QS4, M22s, M3v3 and outdoor M3.

I have the M22s in is a very large area, which is open to above. The M22s are installed about 10 feet up and point slightly down towards the floor. On the other side of the room above is a loft and below is an open kitchen and hallway to other parts of the house. I ran speaker wire to that side of the loft, but figured the M22s would be able to fill the room, which they do. What I'm finding, is what most people here seem to find is the M22s have great sound but not a lot of lower end punch. This could be solved with a sub, but I was thinking of putting M3s on the opposite side of the room, as I find with the outdoor M3s and the other set of M3s (another house), that they have more "punch" but are not as "clean" as the M22s. I thought putting them together in the same room might get me the best of both worlds. What do you think?

Just to save a couple suggestions or comments all the speakers listed above are shared between houses, Home & Cottage. Also, the room with the M22s is for audio listening only, no TV in the room so I'm not going for HT "surround sound", I'm going for full stereo sound with bookshelf speakers as opposed to floor standing that just didn't work in this room.

Thanks in advance.