Hello all -- I was just wondering if there are any fellow Europeans (or, really, anybody from outside North America) around who have ordered Axiom products to be shipped here. From the site, I always had the impression that there were no costs for shipping. It shows my location as the Netherlands and says: 4.5% Duty and 19.0% VAT Extra - No Other Charges! Also, when I click on "fast, free shipping worldwide" on the main page, it says: Axiom is pleased to offer fast, free shipping throughout Netherlands.

But, then, I won two QS4s in an auction that ended on Friday, and Noreen told me there would be a charge for shipping and that, moreover, Axiom always charges for international shipping. This would make sense, I suppose -- it must be more expensive for Axiom to ship speakers to the Netherlands than inside North America -- but it isn't reflected, anywhere, on the website.

Now I hope Noreen will get back to me today, I e-mailed her again on Saturday, but I also wanted to throw it out here. The Axiom site really does give the impression that there is no charge for shipping, not even outside North America. If this is not the case, it seems the site needs some adjustment, soon.