Originally Posted By: Tony
Hello,
I'm O.K. using the M2 with the mid-woofer section that low to the ground, assuming I can modify the installation to allow the tilting of the speaker upwards? I would even use the M22 but the bottom of the speaker would almost be at the floor. I know you want the tweeters as close to ear level as possible and at the same time all of the tweeters (LCR) at the same level or as close as possible. I have the ability to adjust the speaker elevation of the L / R speakers.
Thank you for your advice / opinion.
Tony
Yes, you would want to have that section angled up. I would run a string from the mounting position of the tweeter to the main listening position (ear level) and then you can calculate the amount the bottom mounting area will need to be out from the wall to achieve a right angle where the string is.

It is not super critical to have all the tweeters at the same level, I think it does sound a little better but I have also had my center channel a few inches down from the ceiling angled down to the listening position and it sounded great too. Here are a couple of pics from my old house with M22's as mains then with M80's

Jason
M80 v2
VP160 v3
QS8 v2
PB13 Ultra
Denon 3808
Samsung 85" Q70