Thank you all for your suggestions. My fear of drilling into the speaker stems from knowing that if anything goes wrong, I'm not going to get another speaker anytime in the near future to India. I will do some research before deciding to buy the wall mounts. The reason for the wall mounts is because I'm planning to move the speakers into the bedroom and do not have enough space to keep them on floor stands as they are at present. This was on my mind but its more expensive that the FMBs but I trust Axiom’s manufacturing. http://www.amazon.com/Pinpoint-Clamping-Bookshelf-Speaker-Mounts/dp/B002UV03MW/ref=pd_cp_e_2_img

John, you have an elephantine memory! Yes I still have the Wharfedale SW150 and this combination is very sweet. I noticed on the forums about the M3v3 having a better soundstage and clarity. Can the M3 really be any better? wink I’ll try out the settings as you all have mentioned and see what suits me. And the additional two surrounds is on my list. Its just that my speaker placement is pathetic right now (2 corners of a concrete room – totally reflective).

No upgraditis for me just yet. Music is lovely on the M3s. Be it Mark Knopfler’s gruffy voice or the Scorpion’s steely throat or the cello in Norah Jones’ music, they’re all rendered so well on these little bookshelves.

I’ll pester you gentlemen with more queries later. Much appreciate the support.