AFter reading much as i could from these and other forums, i have made the decision that i will buy axiom's for my new HT. Despite reading matny threads, i still am left with 2 critical questions. Please advice as i will need to place an order today in time for a Thanksgiving day get together.

HT area desc: HT i am setting up is in my basement using a epson 8350 projector and a pioneer 1020k a/v receiver. listening/viewing area size is seating at 20' from screen ; 14' wide; 9' hight; carpeted floors.

Selected Components: M22 front; v150 center; reuse older polk sub; yet to decide on surrounds.

Questions:
1: Bookshelfs are out due to kids/WAF etc. Should i go with inwall/onwall M22's or just onwall M22's? Aziom customer service is recommending inwall/onwall as they have a bigger box and better sound etc. I am leaning for the onwall only as i have flexibility later and do not have to cut drywall. Which one would you recommend? if the inwall/onwall is so much more better, i do not mind cutting drywall etc.

2: The way my walls are setup etc, i have to mount my surrounds on the ceiling. i am tempted by the QS but sacared about the size of them. Since my ceiling is at 8feet 8 inches, i am very worried about the sheer size of the QS speakers.
And i will have to buy the mounts for an additional $50 each which has a bad affect on budget. Are there any other comparable surrounds like the polks or anything else which are not so big and can go on the ceiling? surrounds are not in budget at this time, but i am tempted because of the 5% discount when i buy 5 speakers.

Please advice. Cannot wait to end this chapter of my HT saga.

Mem Tiger