I was born with cerebral palsy, but it never held me back! I'm 39 and ever since I was 5 I always owned some kind of radio or boom box. When I was 17 I convinced my dad to help me by my first high end receiver. It was a Carver 6200 100 watt receiver. At the same time I started learning about computers.

Fast forward 22 years my wife and I live in a two bedroom apartment. I had a decent home theatre. I bought the Denon 3808 just before I met my wife. In the past year I realized I spent more time in my home office. My wife mainly watches TV,. so we bought a cheap home theatre in a box system which its not too bad for TV sound. I wanted to hear my music again. My original plan was to sell the denon and my speakers. I was going to put a high end sound card in my pc and buy a good pair of pc speakers. Well the speakers sold right away but there wasn't much interest in selling the denon. My wife suggested I find a way to use it in my office. I found Axiom about 2 years ago . I read everything I could about Axiom. I decided to buy the M2's because office is only 10 by 11 ft. The speakers came on 12/21 but I couldn't get to them until Christmas Day. The first thing I noticed was the entire speaker was sealed. I have never seen any other speaker built like this. My music tastes are classic rock, 80s hard rock, new country, and Christian rock. The first song I played was from the movie Backdraft, "The Show Goes On" by Bruce Hornsby. The piano sound so clear and the voice sounded live. I was looking and hoping to get this quality of sound. Some of the hard rock doesn't sound live but it does sound much fuller. I now understand the terms stereo stage and the wide sound image.

I love my M2's!