The speaker wire was a last minute purchase because I got my QS8's a few days before the SuperBowl (I was having a SB party), and I decided to upgrade the old wiring from 18 GA to 14 GA. I went to Home Depot to buy some of their bulk 14 GA speaker wire they sell by the foot. I've got their 12 GA wire running to my M60's and VP150 and I've been pleased with it. Well for some reason my local Home Depot didn't have any bulk speaker wire. Since I was running out of time, I decided just to grab some 14 GA wire off the shelf. So I ended up with their RCA 14 GA oxygen free speaker wire. Normally I would never touch anything made by RCA but I needed something quick, and this stuff looked good enough for my needs.

Recently it was "suggested" by my wife that the speaker wire would look better white, and I tend to agree. So I'll probably be spray painting the visible part of the wire so the wires will be less noticeable.

Jason

M80 HP v4, VP160 v4, QS8 v1 (3 in 6.1 layout), SVS PB12-Plus/2, Parasound Halo A21, Denon AVR-X4100W