i just received my order of 5 speakers! there is good news and bad news; first the good news.

this is the first time i have ever had 3 matching vertical speakers for the front 3 soundstage and it is incredible, it's the way to go. I'd tell anyone, if you can, DO IT! the seperation is, well, you gotta hear it to understand! My small basement office setup redone with 3 M2v3's and a pair of QS4v3 surrounds sounds better than i could ever have imagined it would. laugh
those little speakers really put out some good quality sound; everything is crystal clear. deciding to go with them was one of the best choices i've made in a while. i was a little worried because they were smaller than the speakers that i was replacing but they are more than twice the speaker of what they have replaced.

now the bad news...
the other 2 of the 5 were going to replace the surround back speakers in my main HT room, however, i have a bad woofer in one of them. i always test each speaker by going into the setup and turning on the level tones to make sure i'm hearing something that sounds like it should.
well, on one of the 5 it didn't. i tested each of the new speakers on the same channel to ensure that it wasn't a fluke; and it wasn't one of the two boston cherries has a bad driver. frown i sent an email to Axiom today to let them know and asked if they would just send a driver if that was easier (and quicker) and i'd replace it, test it and if everything was good, i'd just send the driver back.
so given it's a Saturday, I don't expect to get an answer until Tuesday since Monday is a holiday both Here and up north. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very happy with Axiom as a company and with their product. i have no doubt that they will "do me right" as they have in the past one other time when they needed to. I'll keep you all posted.

still can't get over how good those M2's sound and how good that 3 matched vertical speaker sound. crazy It makes me wish i would have been able to do that with my M80's and no, that's not a knock at my VP180 either. 3 vertical fronts is just more smooth but for most of us (myself included)it's not do-able with large towers.

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93