Quote:

One other question. I noticed on my receiver I can set the bass to "Both" which directs the bass to both my sub and M60's. But the crossover is still set at 60. What effect does this have? Wouldn't the M60's still be crossed at 60?

The effect is that the full range is sent to the M60s and everything below 60Hz is also sent to the subwoofer. So you end up with 3 sources of low bass. This can be very effective in evening out the low bass response in some rooms similar to having multiple subwoofers. It can also sound like crap. Very room dependent IMO.

I’m not sure of what placement options you have for your QS speakers but if you can put them in the back corners of the room, “corner load” them, it will boost their low frequency response which may sound better . . . or worse only experimenting will tell.

As billy p said it’s “all about balancing and what sounds best to you.” Also what Jakewash said that “you most likely won’t notice any problems with the QS’s down this low . . . .”

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1