Yes, it's true - our beloved Axiom Message Boards have been going strong for ten years now.

Here's a link to the very first thread back in March, 2001:

Woofer Size

In the spirit of celebration, I looked at the list of users to see who was here from the beginning. Many of the earliest users were - no surprise - Axiom employees. Things looked pretty slow through much of 2001 but then began picking up a lot of momentum going into 2002.

I was able to see that the regular (over 500 posts) who has been here the longest is BBIBH, user #108, registered 1-10-02. Later that year, alan, JohnK, sonicfox, chesseroo, and many others joined. JohnK is the senior axiomite (over 5000 posts). The senior (and first) shareholder-in-the-making is pmbuko, registered 4/2/03.

Thanks again to the people of Axiom for ten years of message board fun. It's been informational, it's been at times confrontational, but most of all, it's been a really cool place to hang out. I really cherish the friendships, both virtual and with actual meet-ups, that I've made here. The homecoming weekend last September was nothing but quality time from start to finish.

Cheers!

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.