Well I have come to the conclusion after lurking on this board, that I am extremely interested in getting a set of Axiom Speakers. Let me give you a little background on my situation. I have s38's as my mains and one is faulty so it is definitely time to get some new ones. I am driving my speakers off an Onkyo 601. The thing that scares me about Axiom's is the description "thin" that many people have used to label these speakers. The brightness and accuracy really doesn't bother me, in fact, it draws me to these speakers. The problem is that I do like a good solid mid section and "thin" most likely isn't going to sit well with me. I want to try a pair of speakers before I order the whole set just in case so my underlying question is, what speakers should I get to try and best match my likes or should I not even consider Axioms? I have been looking at the m22ti's but the M60's are what I really think I want. Which Axiom speaker has a good full sound but still has that upfront boldness that everyone raves about? THanks for reading my long drawn out post and for the advice!

Sean

Onkyo tx-sr601, JBL S-center, JBL S38's for mains, JBL N24's for surrounds and an SVS 20-39pc+.