No I'm not against Harleys in the least. If that's your brand, more power to ya. If you're on two wheels, you're alright by me.

But I've always loved me some Jap bikes. We may have bombed the hell outa those cats back in WWII, but out of the ashes arose an epic sportbike empire! I love MotoGP, WSBK, Redbull series... hell even the AMA is exciting again now that Spies and Mladin are both gone (along with their total and complete dominance that made the series an utter bore to watch).

So Kawasaki has been my brand ever since I started riding. But I still have love for Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, Ducati, Aprilia, Triumph, KTM, BMW, MV Augusta... did I leave anyone out? Lol, like I said if you're on two wheels, then you're having fun.

Here are some vids I made recently on the only road I ever really take my bike up on high speed runs around here. The road itself is about 5 miles long, but the part I blast down is about 1.6 miles from the peak of the one hill to the peak of the other. Along that 1.6 miles of road is almost dead flat, with little to no traffic (I don't ride fast around other vehicles period... you'll notice in the 2nd video as soon as I see the tractor pop up over the hill I immediatelly chop the throttle and start applying the brakes so that by the time I pass him, I'm doing the speed limit again), about 3 farms all with mile long driveways, and no bushes or trees for animals to hide in and jump out in front of you. It's the most wide open, completely visible road I've found, and the lack of traffic is the biggest drawl for me. I do not go fast around other vehicles period!

I would love, love, LOVE it if there were a race track around here where I could do this sort of thing. But unfortunately for me the nearest track is about 150 miles away, and expensive to get into. So this is my drag strip. I'm planning on going down to Deals Gap here in the next few days, I'll definately take some vids down there!!!

This is my intro video...

1st run of the day...

2nd...

And 3rd (notice when the speedo reads 172 the handle bars jerk right for an instant... that'll get your blood pumping lemme tell you!!!)...

And here's a lazy pass through a local state park. Now this is what I really live for, CORNERS!!! Unfortunately the speed limit in this park is 25 mph, so you can't get all crazy or anything. frown

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD