20 minutes too late, but Happy Father's Day to you all, as well. I spent the day -- weekend, actually -- about 290 miles away from kids and wife. They've been up in PA since Friday and won't be back until Wednesday. So what did I do?

Friday night I drank too much with some friends from work.

Saturday I woke up around 11am with a hangover. I got a haircut and then went to a pool party that a friend from work was throwing. He and his mom cooked a bunch of korean food -- YUM! Another friend brought a keg of homebrew -- an Anchor Steam clone that came out really great. Someone brought a board game called Seven Wonders and I played it. The game is totally complex and geeky, but I had a blast and ended up coming in second place. The guy who who was the most confused by the game scored one more point than me and got first place.

Sunday, I woke up at 11am again. I bottled my latest batch of homebrew (a brown ale reminiscent of Newcastle). My kids called me to wish me a Happy Father's Day, then I called my dad to do the same. I only left the house today to take out the trash -- my wife will be happy I remembered. wink

All in all, not a bad weekend. smile