Hi guys,

I did an 8 point Audyssey auto calibration and have a few questons you might be able to help me with:

1. Do the following values look right?:
Front L = -5dB
Front R = -5.5dB
Center = -8dB
Sub = -0.5dB
Seems to me the center is off but it sounds good.

2. I'm using a Denon receiver and can manually change the channel levels but I'm afraid it will change the calibration somehow, is that true?

3. Since I don't really understand the +/- dB levels I changed the main volume control to absolute and stored "71" as the max volume level but want to crank it higher. Given the numbers up above, what would you say my max volume should be from 1-100 absolute? I have already blown speakers from over cranking the volume and having my channel levels to high.

4. How do I balance the dB levels and max master volume so I know I'm safe to tweek the individual speaker dB channel levels? I guess I'm wondering...do I adjust the channel levels at a moderate volume to get a uniform sound that I like then use the master volume? I'm parinoid about blowing speakers now.

Thanks...I'm a newbie

Samsung 65" 3D LCD TV, Samsung 3D Blu-Ray Disc Player, Denon AVR 3311CI, EP800, M80's, VP150, 4QS8's