Originally Posted By: Ken.C
Seriously, dude. You've just purchased a product from a company that does much of its manufacturing on-demand, has free shipping between countries on several hundred pounds of large merchandise, and you're complaining that it's taking a few days? What a world we live in.

Somehow I doubt that stock speakers are "manufactured on-demand". I am only going by what I've read on this forum and on the Axiom website. I ordered the speakers Thursday early afternoon EDT. I am not complaining, just disappointed. You need to understand the difference. Other companies, that want my hard earned money just like Axiom does, fall under the same expectations I have; I'm not picking on Axiom. Those other companies also have free shipping. And it's not "a few days" it's 10 days. And since the delivery requires a signature, I have to request a redirect or hold from FedEx because I work during the hours they deliver. This incurs an additional 1-4 days in the delivery process because they are ground shipments. New FedEx regulations state they have to be delivered to a FedEx retail/drop off location. I can't go to the distro hub which is two miles from my house and pick them up. So it's a day to "attempt" the delivery (which they are also required to do) then a day to re-direct it. I know this is none of Axiom's fault, but it all creates frustration and eats into the 30-days trail.

M22v3;VP150;QS8;Hsu VTF3-MK4 sub