Well, the new AVR is in place, the speakers are hooked up, and everything is cranking out nicely. The M22s are pretty good so far. Lots of clean detail. And in combination with the VTF-3 MK4, the sound is full without any notable gaps. I really like the 150 center. I can really hear the dialog when I'm supposed to. I am waiting for the Aperion Center (I swapped out the Grand center for the Forte; the Grand was so big, it wouldn't fit where I wanted to put it).

I used the MCACC setup on the SC-55; it's really improved since my 2006 VSX82. X-Curve, reverb, customizable settings all around. The SC-55 is really an engineering marvel. From the Video processor to the low input (only 350watts) and high output (140 per channel, all 9 channels). I watched my first bluray (The Patriot) and nearly ducked for cover with the shots pinging back and forth on the QS8's. I'm really thinking of getting two more for a 7.1 system (the SC-55 still leaves the front High/Wide for a zone-2). I've listened to more music in the last 72-hours than I have in two years. I guess that's what happens when you upgrade from cheap speakers.
I also hooked up my Project turntable and dusted off the old vinyl. Awesome. The Style Council's "Money Go Round" just oozed out of the speakers like honey. I think the best "new feature" I love is AirPlay. Damn, the trouble I went through in the "old days" to get my iTunes to play on my AMP. Now I just fire it up and wham, it's on my speakers.

Tomorrow night it's Gladiator,which was mastered in DTS TrueHD, so the audio should be impressive to say the least. I'm dying for the Jurassic Park Trilogy to be released soon on BluRay. The thumping of the T-Rex on this system should be just jaw dropping.

M22v3;VP150;QS8;Hsu VTF3-MK4 sub