Ajax, my nitpicking with the word 'upgrade' is just my own.
It carries the connotation that the more expensive models are inherently better in quality than the others which essentially would equate the same to any speakers outside of Axiom. In keeping with the general concept that more expensive is not always "better", i would think that most long time forum posters have other words than 'upgrade' to refer to the differences b/w the speaker models esp. when describing things to the newer forum readers. As i said in the old post with Spiff, no one ever says to people they should consider 'downgrading' from towers to M22s/M2s if they have a small room.
Again, i just nitpick at it.

As for editing your post, my apologies. There was no disrespect intended. I was being lazy in retyping everything you had said, since i pretty much agreed with it all and could not have written it any better, so i just added my thoughts to it. I had not realized you would see this action as putting words into your mouth.
Next time i will just quote and write a whole, new, long, redundant paragraph to follow later i guess, but that removes all the pretty colour interspersed with the black text. I thought it had a very artsy look about it.
But what the hell do i know about arts?
I'm a scientist, and one who is writing a journal paper as we speak. Perhaps my editorial thoughts were influenced by my present paper revision style (you know, using MS Word 'track changes' feature, very handy, but i guess also kind of insulting too).

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."