The back story. On wednesday morning i tracked it and it showed in richmond bc. Later that day it was showing in Memphis. Called fedex they said the richmond thing was computer generated and it was still in memphis.Thursday morning got a call from fedex saying they needed the duty paid so customs would release it.Later that day it was released from customs and then no further tracking updates.Made some calls to fedex in town,it showed up on the plane late this afternoon(friday) and was not slated for delivery till monday. I met up with fedex driver(bill not jason) and he handed it over.

This thing is huge. it kinda sticks out on my stand,but it's on there and its stayin there. Got it all connected ,hit the power button ,nothing. im like oh crap. ha the power cord is really stiff and pulled out of the amp while i was routing it to the power center.

Listened to some tunes on internet radio , XS from scotland, they play really good tunes,same station i listen to at work as well. All i can say is there seems to be greater impact and clarity at higher volumes. I find i can understand the words to songs alot easier though i think thats more the M80's. We watched a movie at a decently high level and it sounded great and the amp was not even warm.

I am goin to rerun audyssey tomorrow just because.Once i do that i will connect my ipod and play some beatles i have that i converted to mp4 from the lossless iso's.I intend to start picking up some sacd's and music from hdtracks.com . More will be revealed.

All in all a pretty decent friday the 13th, even work went good. I was born on a friday the 13th so its kinda my day .)

Last edited by Socketman; 01/14/12 06:49 AM.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry