Many thanks.

I called Simaudio today and was reassured that the amps will do 2 ohms no problem with bridged in mono. They would not really elaborate on the connects except to say that I could purchase at 350$ a set of xlr cables that are single to double ended or for a better description "Y" cable.

I was hoping to do it on the cheap but they would not reveal if the cables were the same as what musicians and commercial audio companies sell.

You are all correct to say that I do not need any additional power. Using my preamp and amp with M80 is a very rewarding experience and I have never come close to running out of power. I just happened to see a great deal on the internet and refused to let it pass!! Owning 2 of these fine amps will probably entice me to dust off a set of VMPS speakers that I have not used for a decade or so. The M80 just happen to be the speaker I use in my main system…..so I still have to figure out if I can get away on a less expensive option to purchasing the cable from Simaudio and how in the end it will work out.

MoonW5.3's
MoonP7 Pre
Moon300D DAC
Marantz AV8003
HSUVTF3 MK3 Sub
Axiom LFR 1100
AxiomVP180