Recently, a forum member who shall not be named "here" has returned after a hiatus almost exactly as long as the 22 months I've been a forum "member." (Funny, Craig "disappeared" around the same time, too. Just a thought.)

I was convinced, after seeing references to him/her over that time, that he/she must have been a cool guy/gal. I've told you before that I'm a poor judge of character and hanging out here hasn't changed that.

I was looking forward to getting to know him/her, after hearing so much "all that and a bag o' chips" stuff, over, and over, and over.

It started out OK, but got 86'd faster than an Italian cruise ship, as I was publicly defamed by being identified as a "usurper" by him/her.

So this may be my first, last, and only poll. It's in your hands (and Dog's) now.

Which would you like to see take place:?

Him/Her or Me?
single choice
Bob should, with quiet dignity, hand the baton back to him/her. (7%, 1 Votes)
Continue to ignore them both, as they have each pissed me off repeatedly. (7%, 1 Votes)
I'll just wait for the older one to die (0%, 0 Votes)
He/she should just keep shooting animals in Wininipeg and leave us alone. (7%, 1 Votes)
Order 8 months worth of popcorn from CV and watch us fight over your attention. (73%, 11 Votes)
Not now! I'm still muckin' with this surge surpressor. (7%, 1 Votes)
Total Votes: 15
Voting on this poll ends: 01/22/12 04:59 AM

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.