I finally got around to doing most of my wire management. Wasn't exactly easy as I have tons on cables and with the av rack, plasma mount, and fms180 stand there isn't exactly anything to really hide the wires behind. I used the cable raceways that mark has referenced in the past to bring the cable down the wall ( I screwed them in instead of gluing them- thanks for the tip!). I used right angle adapters for my HDMI cable from the tv (otherwise it stuck out the side), and on my sub cable and coax cable coming off the wall. My tv mount has dual wire management (one on each arm of the mount) that worked pretty good. I ran all new HDMI cable and used the optical audio out to get sound from my tv apps to my denon as I dont have the latest HDMI capable receiver with ARC. I ran a new optical cable from my ps3 to my denon, and i made sure the HDMI cable going from my tv to my Receievrr was easy to access for when I need to switch things around to watch 3d. When I want to watch 3d I will need to plug the ps3 directly to the tv and send the sound to my denon via optical out. I still would like to get a white wire wrap of some sort to go around my cable bundle that is running along the floor.

Lots of writing about Boring cables I know... It's Friday and my wife is sleeping and I'm bored!

-David