Originally Posted By: CV
Dean, I just wanted to say I appreciate the value you bring to these discussions about heights and wides, among other topics. Thanks!

Thanks Charles! I know I haven’t been posting as much for a while. Many of the issues I used to espouse on are now being said by others and I have no interest in most “general” discussions. Combine that with the greater amount of time I’m spending on exercise forums and something has to give. However, I do try to chime in when I feel I have something above average to contribute to the discussion. I’m also sure I’ll start commenting more again soon when I start then next round of inevitable upgrades like a second center above the screen (now determined to be a must have), still want the mid-bass modules, probably some separate amps when I add a second center (pushing the Onkyo to its limit already), but need some dedicated 20 amp circuits run before that . . . never ends does it. Other upgrades came to a halt since I’m still reveling in the upgrade to the AE7000. The PQ is so much better than the AE4000 I’m totally blown away and loving it. Now that I’m talking about it I should get off my butt and make this happen before the first week of march so I have it all for ME3. wink

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1