There are some very positive things coming out of spring training right now on some players that I have question marks about. But overall it's way to early to say.

However, one key thing the Jays failed to do this off-season is get proven and consistent protection for Bautista. IMO we really dropped the ball on the Yu Darvish auction out of Japan.

Some players which need to start to show some consistency is young guys like Brett Cecil (#3 or #4 SP), Travis Snider and Eric Thames (who will be fighting for the final starting outfield). Our bullpen has really struggled in recent years (the irony is those guys were the key piece to the Cardinals playoff run) from the Colby Rasmus deal. I really don't know much about our new closer Sergio Santos.

We are a decent team but making the playoffs when you have the Yankees, Redox and one of the most competent organizations in baseball - Rays it's always going to be tough. The Yankees actually made some brilliant moves this off-season picking up Pineda whom we have always struggled against, and now we have to face him in the division. That sucks. Personally, I think the Yankees will win this division.

I’m armed and I’m drinking. You don’t want to listen to advice from me, amigo.

-Max Payne