Craig- I caught NASCAR before it left the Bridge a few weekends ago. First off... WOW! It was so incredible that my brother and my buddy and I wanted to get back in line and see it again. And my buddy isn't even a NASCAR fan, either. He is now, though!

Beyond it being such an amazing experience, we saw about a dozen times on screen our friend who is the chief mechanich for Dale Earnhart, Jr. In 3D no less! He was in town the following weekend for the race at the CA Speedway and we told him about him being in the film, which he wasn't even aware of.

I've talked about this film so much to all my friends that we've actually planned to go see it with a big group of us at Universal City Walk next weekend. If you're not a NASCAR fan, you really will still enjoy this experience. The racing at the end of the movie put me on the edge of my seat. I can only imagine that it's the closest thing to actually driving a car at 180mph yourself. I highly recommend anyone reading this to go check this film out.