Hello all happy axiom owners...

I'm am looking at purchasing some QS8 surrounds but had some questions concerning them...

First and foremost I will not have a timbre matched set of speakers as my main's and center channels are not of axiom origin...

For those of you interested I have the Ed Frias EFE T-22cf speakers, center channel (with titanium tweeters)

Some concerns I have with the QS8 that maybe someone here can field...

1) How does the titanium tweeter perform really ?

^ I mean in most cases especially with metal tweeters most companies just can't get them right so they are better off using soft dome. But when a titanium tweeter is correct, you'll hear instruments that sound just as real as if they are in the room with you

2) I've seen the specs but how low will the QS8's perform before the roll-off takes it toll ?

3) How well does these speakers perform when the back reflecting wall is close to one and further away to the other due to a S-shaped wall ?

Imagine this

|-------|
| . . . . |
| . . . . |-------------| <-- Back reflecting wall
| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |
spk . . . . . . . . . . . . . spk

4) Anybody ever compared the QS8's to the energy veritas 2.0r (3 times the price of this speaker) or the psb IMAGE 10S (more close to this cost of this speaker) or the paradigm ADP 470 or some version thereof ?

Thx,
Halo