Spiff - you worked on "All Access"?

I saw it, maybe, three years ago when it came out at the Smithsonian IMAX in D.C. My girlfriend (no wife) took me to go see it one Saturday afternoon as a gift for something (probably as a thank you because I'm such a great guy, right?)

We thought the movie was just unbelievable. If you thought surround sound in the theater (or your HT) was great, you gotta check this one out. It was like being at a concert - except the system was better, Sting and Dave Matthews and Macy Gray were 25 feet tall, and there was no waiting in line for beers (b/c there were no beers, but that's beside the point)

I would heartily endorse this production, and urge any of you audiophites out there to check it out if for nothing more than to find out what your system is missing when it comes to huge sound...

BTW - I've looked for this title on DVD (I know that IMAX releases its movies on DVD after they've run for a bit), but I haven't found it anywhere. Is it not released in the U.S., and if so, why not, and if not, when will they release it?

You're my man on the inside - I need the skinny.