Hiya Tree. Have you spent any time on the phone with the Axiom folks yet? With your drawing in hand, they could advise you pretty well.

I'll take a run at this with you for now. The M80s would work here. I hope the room in the house you might move to is really big. These puppies need some room to breathe. I put M60s in a 16x22x10 space opening into a 14x20 room. At some point in the next couple of years, we'll be moving to a great room in another house (to be seriously looked for in the future). After talking to Joe, we figured out that the M60s wolud be just fine - and they have been. The M80s pretty much just add to your available volume headroom. An extra $300 is OK, but not really needed. Then there is the "I just WANT the damn things" argument. You should be OK either way. 80s are 4 ohm, but the HK should be able to handle them.

I don't see QS8s on your list for surrounds - they should be added. You'll need stands if you can't get them on the walls or the ceiling.

VP100 or VP150. The 100 is excellent but the 150 purportedley adds a little more. Again, in your situation personal preference, available space to put it and budget should be the drivers for your decision.

Get your interconnect cables at Axiom or Blue Jeans Cables. Get your speaker wire (12ga or 14ga) at Home Depot. Find the bulk wire and have them cut a really long piece for you.

Not clear if you have a sub yet, but SVS and HSU are often mentioned in the recommends and Axiom appears to have a good product.

All in all, if you have the money available, it's a pretty simple roadmap. Your real decisons are the fronts and the center. If you can avoid "what if" the smaller speakers (M60 and VP100) free up some money for other things.

My work is done here. I really don't know much about this stuff, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night. . I you have spent time looking through the forum, none of this is new for you. You clearly have thought all of it through and are simply looking for a little validation before you make a major sacrifice to the HT gods.

Nice place to be - enough to do it right, clear line of sight to the equipment, a roster of choices that pretty much eliminates the ability to make a bad choice. I'm wondering - will we see pictures on Wednesday or Thursday?