Hi Andrew

I had a pair of Infinity Composition Overture IIIs, an Infinity CC3 center and a pair of infinity RS3s as surround speakers. This set up cost me a pretty penny - the Overture IIIs listed for about $3000 for the pair alone. All I can say is you are in for quite an experience if you go with Axiom. My first Axioms were a low end Merak center channel speaker which blew away the expensive Infinity CC3. Then I picked up a pair of M3Tis and immediately sold my Overture IIIs - as a matter of fact, I sold all my Infinities. I ended up with a pair of M60 like fronts, QS8s side surrounds and M2 back surrounds - an SVS 20-39 and a Velodyne CT10. My current center is a GIGANTIC Klipsch KLF C7 which sounds terrific but is so enormous I'm looking forward to selling it and getting a VP150.

I also used a pair of Polk RT25i's for my garage system. These were actually very nice speakers for the price, but not in the Axiom's class.

You have very nice processor/amplifier components. I don't know what you're using as a source, but what I would recommend is this:

Keep the processor/amp
Sell everything else.
Buy a pair of M60s for the front mains, a VP150 for the center and a pair of QS8 surrounds. If you want to go 7.1, then I'd pick up a used or manufacturer refurbished 2 channel amp and a pair of M2s for the back speakers.

You will be in for a shockingly wonderful musical experience!!!

BTW, welcome to the site.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.