Originally Posted By: Ken.C
Be curious to know how you like them, particularly comfort-wise.

Ken, I just received them a few minutes ago and put in all of about 5 minutes listening.

Initial impressions are that I REALLY like the sonic signature. They seem as neutral as my Axioms. Definitely capable of deep bass but it doesn't seem overemphasized.

As far as comfort, I found them to be a little heavy on the clamping pressure, but otherwise comfortable for that short period. I set them "over" a box about as wide as my head, and will do some more listening later tonight and see if they've loosed up a bit on the fit.

I may have found the 'phones I've been searching for, though.... both for myself and for the business. (I use them for location recording, as well as monitoring recordings from the sound booth and providing them to the "talent"). The fact that there are sealed for isolation, fold up "small" to go in a bag, etc.... I'm liking!

Hopefully I'll find a bit of time to do a comparison with my other sets, but I'm already thinking that I might be ordering 2-3 more of these. I paid $109 and have noticed that they bounced back to ~$135 on Amazon, so I'll keep monitoring the price.

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::