HT set up:
Onkyo TX DS797, Denon PMA 500V 2 channel amp for channels 6+7, Merak MC6H center, Michaura M665 tower fronts, Axiom M50 sides, Mission 77ds bipole backs, Velodyne CHT100 sub, Toshiba SD9200 DVD-A player, Sony 53" HDTV.

I'm experimenting by moving the M50s to the side and the Michaura M665 to the front position. The M665s may be comparable to the M60, but is a smaller speaker.

Sounds very nice!!! The DVD-A is also great for music in 2 or multi channel mode. Most of the DVD-A recordings I've bought are junk, especially those from AIX - favorites like Peppino D'Agostino on guitar. You've never heard of him and for good reason. However, try the Willie Nelson Night & Day DVD-A and have your third eye opened.

My stereo system:
Antique Sound Labs MG S1 15DT 5 watt tube integrated amp, Velodyne CHT80 sub, and swapping between Axiom M3Tis and Michaura M55 speakers. Now sourced by an Ah! Njoeb Tjoeb CD player. Previously a 9 year old JVC which sounded much better than the highly reviewed Cambridge D500SE CD player. I had to spend an arm and a leg to do better than the JVC, but the JVC could stack 6 CDs, and the Ah! takes them one at a time.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.