Thank you all. I'm appreciative of your concern and understanding. I haven't yet looked at the links you all have provided. I will need to take some time to go through them and make a determination. I pretty much expected the answers you all gave, but I am very grateful for your suggestions.

I know there is no simple answer. I believe I can manage to set up a system even with the complexity of today's surround AVR's. I'm trying to avoid a situation that requires me to read a text as thick as some of those I read while in college and written in a language that addresses technical issues which are somewhat foreign to me. After reading so many posts on the poor documentation of Denon manuals and the horrible English used I hesitated, and this hesitation has lasted about three years. Now its time to jump in and get it done. In my small circle I know of no one but me who has had the interest to research these things. They have either bought sound bars and had "Best Buy" come in a set it up, or they had their homes pre-wired and have located their speakers only for convenience. None of my friends can be termed audio enthusiasts. So it will be up to me. I am sure with your help (when questions arise) and perhaps looking at an owner thread (once I purchase) will be all the support I need. I think the years of reading these kinds of forums have given me an understanding of what I can expect. As John says, I want to enjoy the music and not (necessarily) the equipment.