Well, my QS8's are here, and I hooked them up yesterday. I'll have to break them in to be objective. Initially, I notice very open imaging, which I like. As Jkohn mentioned, since they are so close to my listening position, this is a good thing. The low end is virtually non-existent, probably little under 100hz, I expected this and know that most rear surrounds don't go deep, so this is not disappointing. That's what my SVS sub is very capably for. A LOT of transparent high end, absolutely everywhere in the room. Right now it borders on the bright side, but I expect that will mellow with break-in, as it did with my M22's. Remember, these babies have FOUR of those same fine tweeters. (2 each). So right now with music, I find myself turning them down a few DB's in relation to my mains. At this level, they provide a nice, very enveloping image that really fills the entire room. So for music, early impressions are fairly good. I can sense, however, that they are going to be absolutely unreal with a top- notch 5.1 DVD. I should be giving that a try tonight. What are your early thoughts, chesseroo?