I feel that the world of electronics, for the most part, always has the next best thing lined up. Sometimes it will have the next two generations lined up in some form of R&D raring too go. But they must first bleed every last wooden nickel out of the consumer, before unveiling the latest and greatest.

When that next new thingy does hit the market, most people will look at it and say, yes it does have a few more options or abilities over what I'm currently using, but not enough to render what I'm currently using as useless. So we do not make the purchase.

Now, when that second generation comes out, of that new thingy, we take a good hard look at it since we are now thinking of a couple of things here. One, I'm starting to feel like I'm being left in the dust a little bit. Two, how do I go about making the case to the head of the household, I mean...the wife. Some of us even dare to make a case at this point. Some of us just don't have the cajones to muster up the courage to even think about approaching the boss, I mean...the wife about this subject matter.

Now later on, when the third generation of this newest thingy comes out, we feel like what we have now, leaves us in the stone age. Now something happens down deep in the male DNA structure, that allows us to over ride any fears, or worries about approaching our leader, I mean... wife. We think about the words that we will have to speak knowing that we will have only one chance. And that we better make a case better than Perry Mason himself. In the end we know that we will have to wait for the jury to come back in with its decision, I mean... wife, before this next newest thingy has a chance to be sitting in our home.

With out Jesus Christ there can be no Redemption or Salvation.