Hey Zissou,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in your thread at AH you claimed to have owned these in the past:

Wilson Audio Sophia 1 ~ $11K
Wilson Audio Watt Puppy 7 ~ $22K
Revel Salon ~ $14K
Revel Salon2 ~ $22K

You also alluded to owning others like the Linkwitz Orion, KEF 207/2-- or at least spending time with them. Impressive. cool

The Revel Salon2 speakers are regarded as some of the best speakers in the world by many...... especially for accuracy and neutrality-- something Axiom has strived for with their products.

Now not to ruffle too many feathers, eek this is an axiom forum after all. It doesn't seem like a reasonable person would ever consider going "backwards" after such an astounding and prestigious speaker history. These are speakers people dream of owning for years, build entire systems, and save, and suffer to get them..... eventually.

Here are my questions for you; in your opinion, do the Bryston Model T's outperform the "best speaker in the world" or is it based on value for dollar you make the "revelation" statement?

Why the heck would you ascend from Wilson Sophias up the food chain to Revels, then end up at a puzzling end??

What's the real story here..... is it something fishy or reckless going on.