Originally Posted By: Johnny_Be_Good
If this is indeed a rebranding in efforts of offering Bryston's customers a more affordable package other than the T line, you can expect a price increase from Axiom or decrease from Bryston... or else this would make no sense. I believe that a price increase is more of a possibility.

Get your M100's while you can

Just my 5 cents (since pennies don’t exist no more)

I would guess given the connection with Bryston of the previous line of Axiom amps, this is really no surprise. Other than being the Canadian distributor of the PMC line of British speakers for awhile, Bryston's expertise has really never been in speakers, primarily amps and pre-amps, so I guess it has evolved in to a symbiotic relationship for both companies. Bryston uses Axiom's extensive expertise and facilities in designing and manufacturing speakers while Axiom uses Bryston's expertise in building amplifiers. I would also gather being relatively close together geographically doesn't hurt either.

It is also a matter of reputation. Bryston has always been considered a "high end" company so the speakers they will be offering, even the bookshelf designs, will be nowhere near the price range of the Axiom M2 or M3 so although similar, aesthetic design will be somewhat different and given the Bryston name and reputation and as we have seen, cost for their speakers are considerably higher. Once again, it is the old story like all so-called "high end" companies it is a matter of choice as to whether or not the potential buyer thinks the extra cost related to performance is worth it.