Don't know the device but certainly you need to disable the DHCP as whichever one responds first will win. It looks like you have the first two octets of your IP range jumbled as well. 192.168.*.* is a reserved IP range. If you're setting up a C-class network, choose something like 196.168.1.xxx with a netmask of 255.255.255.0. If you assign 192.168.1.1 to your cable MODEM, ensure your DHCP range does not include it otherwise you may have two devices on your network with the same address. I typically move them up to something like 192.168.1.50 and dole out enough addresses to cover my network (there's usually an number or upper range value you can set). This way I have room in the lower area if I want to statically map some addresses.

Once you've changed this, you'll need to systematically go through and reboot your devices to ensure each are getting a fresh IP from the new DHCP server as they can hang onto them for a while. Instead of rebooting, you can reinit the networking of the device if that's easier (e.g. on a laptop, turn toggle WiFi, etc.).

Not sure if that helps you or not.

/a

Semper ubi sub ubi.