I need to get a display of some kind to tide me over until projector technology is where I want it to be. My 60" SXRD has color problems and is out of warranty. I figure I'll get a 65-70" to feel like I'm getting an upgrade, but not top-of-the-line, by any means. I'll probably get it from Costco.

I'd like to build a new PC next year. We'll see if I can swing it. Otherwise, I'll just upgrade components in what I have.

Xbox One and PS4 are both possibilities, but I'd like to see how they turn out. I'll use one to replace my PS3 as my Blu-ray player, but I may end up with both if there are good reasons to own both.

Of course I'll set aside some cash for Axiom upgrades.

Room treatments. And a nice calibrated microphone for analyzing my room with REW.

Oh, I need new seating. I'm still not sure if I'll end up with two rows or not. I'd like to, but with the ceilings being so low, I'm not sure it's an option.

I want a new receiver, but I'm hoping I can hold out until the 4K Blu-ray standard is finalized. I imagine I'll be too impatient for that, though.

Besides all that, I'll be spending a lot of my money enhancing my basement. I need another job or two.