Hey John,

I checked my closet because I thought I heard Barry Bonds hit the HR to tie his God Fathers all time home run record tonight but it didn't happen tonight and the ball isn't in my closet (the speakers weren't good enough to project that feeling) !!

Serious though, HT is new to me. It's seems it's going to be an ongoing experiment. I have always sunk money into my cars and their audio and never cared about home. While it's not the baddest set-up on the planet, I do have $5k in audio gear in my car(once again-this took months, its just a passion I have and where I seem to sink a big portion of my hard earned money). Maybe I was expecting too much for my home gear at this price ?? With the 60's and the 150 and the stand for 150 and the 2400 receiver ='s a nice chunk of cash.) I expext the best and am not slamming Axiom. Heck I still need the QS8's, a decent DVD player and a better tube or flat panel...) and by the way...

Football is months away and the Giants (Baseball) are the next best thing...NASCAR sound can't compare to the Borla system on my ride...And it's only two channel....(priceless)....

Last edited by Vetteluver; 04/07/04 05:21 AM.