Sorry for the late reply. Been busy working on the room and enjoying the setup. A lot of enjoying and a little work to be honest. Work on the room has slowed to a crawl on this project. lol.

About the XPA-3, I highly recommend it. I have the XPA-3 and XPA-5 and both are rack mounted at the top of the rack so they sit close to the ceiling and have all of the other equipment under them. Even in that configuration I have had 0 issues with overheating. I've had 0 issues with clipping. And the power they give to the speakers is awesome. There have been days that I've played music at reference levels for 10 hours straight because I leave the door between media room and garage open and listen to tunes while I'm working and not a single issue during any of my prolonged use sessions. I would honestly say I have really beaten on these amps, and the speakers, in the couple of months I've used them and they are working flawlessly.

UMC-200, XPA-3, XPA-5, iNuke 3000DSP, M22's for LCR, 4 QS8's, 2 Ultimax 15" in DIY 12cuft ported box