i just got off the phone with brent, and i have placed my order. one pair M60ti's, one pair QS8's, and one VP150 center channel.. all in a custom cabinet of Classic Oak, with burnt sienna screens.......................................................................................................................................breath.....ooooohhhhhhhhhhh..

its a done deal man.. expect shipment in 5-6 weeks, hyperventilate everyday til then..

i just wanna thank all ya'll for the fantastic input and advice. not only on the speakers, but on helping me get my ONKYO 701 receiver to push the damn things.. i have enjoyed, and will continue to enjoy, my time on this forum..

i probably wont be in here as much for a while, just so i can relax my brain til the speakers get here. i have been HT,HT,HT,HT,HT,HT for 3 months.. plus, the more time i spend in here and see all these great HT pics, the harder it will be to wait the 5-6 weeks.

i can say no more.. thanks again for all the help. i hope everyone has a great evening..

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??