I have had UPS and Canada Post dump my package off at the wrong house, in the flower bed when it was raining.

The truth is it's not your problem. It's actually the problem between UPS and Axiom as they are the two in a contract to get the package to you. You can't complain to UPS for any resolution. This falls on Axiom. Axiom may be actually to fault if they didn't request to have a signature and put that they accept what UPS calls a safe drop.

If Axiom didn't agree to those terms, then UPS itself now has to cough up the money to replace the item that it lost. Then it falls back to Axiom to did they declare the value of the item being shipped correctly.

Every delivery company is known for having bad apples when it comes to the actual act of delivering. I can't get how in the age of GPS tracking, how they still get away with a 14 hour delivery window for when you get your package. I would think with bar code scanners, they sould be pretty sure to know where your package is located up to the minute, or at least a 10 min window. If your package is on a truck, then they should know it. Also, they should be pretty good at scheduling to know that the truck has say 100 packages and you are the last one to get delivered, so it won't be showing up to you at 8:00am, and it is zero possibility considering tragic and the number of package to get to you much before 2:00pm. Why not tell your customer that. Give a 2-3 hour window online. If your deliver guy is running late, then the window can change though the day. but it gives you an idea as to when you really need to be home.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5