Thank you all for your responses.

I think the best choice for me is to trade in the M80v3's for an EP500v4, and purchase two M22v4's through the factory outlet. John, thank you for your comments. I do want a surround system (4.1). I think I would like the ambient qualities it provides and I do have several SACD's. For the rest of my collection I can use the DPLII mode when I purchase a new receiver with that or a similar mode. Occasionally I watch a movie but do not enjoy all the effects (I wear ear plugs when going to the movie theater to preserve my hearing!). Orchestral music is another genre where occasional loud perorations and grand finales do not bother me but rather have a stirring effect and are not artificially produced or enhanced as they are in movies.

Tam, I thought about the EP400 and it may very well work for me, but I think the extra power and abilities of just one 500 would be a better bet since occasionally deep low's can be better heard when listening to organ music. I am not interested in pressurizing my room nor do I have too much concern for smoothing out the bass throughout the listening area.

Bob & Matt, one of the reasons I want to change my setup configuration is because of the large monoliths I have in the M80's that dominate the front of my area. Purchasing M100's would be overkill for me in terms of their presence in my listening area and I believe I would have more control and flexibility of the bass at lower listening levels with a satellite configuration.

So with this change I am considering, I will not be as picky with the purchase of a new receiver since I will not have the 4 ohm issue.

I would also like some advice regarding the model of the surround speakers that would be best. For now I have some floor standing celestion speakers that may suffice temporarily. Thanks again everyone!