Thank you so much Alan for responding. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were retired from Axiom. I hope you are enjoying your retirement!

Not to worry, I love my M60's and what I'm hearing is very subtle and only on some material. It's that great accuracy :-)

>>>improved spatial presentation, a more convincing "3D" image with greater width and depth, and I'd expect that to be the case in the v4 upgrade.

Wow! I don't know how this could get any better than it is on the v3's!

That is the first thing that struck me about these and one big reason I have kept them and love them so much. With a good stereo recording, I can swear sometimes that the surrounds are on but they're not!! With previous speakers, I would listen to music with the "5 Ch. Stereo" mode on in my AVR to get better imaging but not so since the M60's. I use only "Direct" stereo mode always for stereo music listening. Absolutely no need for any DSP enhancement whatsoever.

I certainly don't need better power handling in my room but I'd still like to hear from anyone that has updated to v4 from v3 and what they have noticed.

Thanks!

--Mark--

M2v3's, M60v3's, VP100