My only complaint is that when watching blu rays it seems like the dialog has some trouble coming through. It's that phenomenon where you feel like you have to turn things up to hear dialog and down for the louder parts of the movie. Almost like the dialog can't keep up. It's a bit hard for me to describe. I'm definitely not an audiophile. I have run the AVR's audyssey calibration but I still find myself reaching for the remote to turn things up and down due to the dialog in movies. I don't know if that is a function of the center speaker, audyssey calibration, me needing to boost certain levels, or just poorly mixed audio. I don't really notice the same thing when watching TV but that typically happens at lower volume levels. It may also be worth noting that my room size is much larger than yours. I don't know dimensions off the top of my head but it is an open concept entry way, kitchen, dinning and living area.

I'm not sure I would even consider upgrading could I not get a vp150 for about half the price. The deal simply has me questioning if maybe I should upgrade.