Hello all,
My head started spinning when I first started to research speakers for my new home theatre (19'L x 14'W x 9'H) and it hasn't stopped yet! There are just so many different choice and components! Anyway, I have decided that I want to use Axioms (M60ti, QS4, VP100) and the SVS 16-46 PCi sub. I have also decided that I will use one A/V Receiver instead of seperates. Currently the room is pre-wired with 14 gauge speaker wire in an 8.1 configuration, just so I have the flexibility for placement of the speakers just in case I run out of money. :-p

To make a long story short... Which Receiver should I get??? I know I want at least 100w x 7... I know Denons, Yamahas, Onkyos, and Pioneer Elites are all good makers... But for the size of my room, and the main purpose of watching and hearing movies in the highest definition, what should I get??? I currently also have a 51" Toshiba HDTV rear projection. Any suggestions are welcomed, on either the receiver or my current speaker selections. Thank you all in advance.

Pete