It is the fun side to hifi audio. The speakers that I have sound great. but you simply don't know if they could sound better until you go out and try something else to have a point of reference to compare to.

In my case, I have C3's that sound pretty darn good. I used them as my main's for quite some years. Then when I tired the M80's I realized that yes I could do better. They I got the LFR1100's and they were a bit better in some respects, and a bit different in others. If I was asked would I do it again. I would probably take a look at the M100's and say they offer the best bang for the buck, but the M80's are really close.

With these M3's they just don't offer anything more that what I have already got so if I want better then I now have another reference point to work with. I believe that the standard style M22's will be my next choice. Not that the M3's are not a great speaker. I am really looking forward to getting my computer speakers that are based on the M3. But for how I was using them and what I was looking for, I think there are better options out there.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5